We hire July through August, November through January, and in April for our East Bank, St Paul Campus, and Como Neighborhood Warehouse locations.
Positions begin at $9.50 per hour. All positions are work-study eligible, no experience necessary. Work with and for other University students in a friendly, flexible, fast-paced retail environment at the heart of the University community. Learn transferable skills as a cashier, in our textbook department, assist with merchandising, or support our online retail presence.
We are currently accepting applications for Summer and Fall Rush positions. All positions are temporary with the possibility of renewal based on performance and continued availability.
To be considered for employment you must:
- Be available for training before 9/3/17.
- Be able to work some hours the first day of class 9/5/17.
- Work shifts at least 2 hours long.
- Work at least 8 hours the first week of class.
- Positions begin as early as 7/10/17. Fall positions will be filled by 9/1/17.
Questions? Contact us.