Departmental Charges

To make changes to an existing open account set up for the current fiscal year (i.e., adding authorized signers or changing purchasing exclusions) the individual(s) authorized to make changes for the account can contact us. A new form does not need to be submitted. Please include the full account string and any changes you would like to make.

For new accounts, please fill out this form.

Please note that the University no longer allows open sponsored accounts. You may still use your Purchasing Card.