Uniform Ordering for Front Desk Staff and Patient Care Staff at the University of Minnesota
To help present a professional image, clinic front desk and patient care staff are required to wear a branded uniform each day.
Purchase your uniform through the University of Minnesota Bookstores; they will track your annual clothing allowance.
Please allow up to 6-8 weeks for delivery of your order. Please review your order carefully as all sales are final.
- Patient care staff: Branded scrub shirts in burgundy, scrub pants in burgundy or black.
- Front desk staff: Button down or polo shirts worn with pants or skirts in gray, black or khaki
- Men are required to wear ties with button down shirts
- Branded sweaters and scarves are also available
- Click here for the Landau Scrubs Size Chart.
- About the uniform policy may be directed to Sheng Lee at email@example.com
- About order status for scrubs and lab coats may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- About order status on clinic coordinator clothing may be directed to email@example.com
Custom ordered clothing is not eligible for return or exchange unless there is a defect with the garment. Please by certain of your choice of style and size before placing your order.