Return due date: Friday, December 22, 2017
- I understand the book rented to me is the property of the University of Minnesota Bookstore. In accepting the terms of this book Rental Agreement, I accept responsibility to use the book and return it to the Bookstore in its original condition (no tears, no water damage, limited writing/highlighting, etc.) or I will be required to pay for a used book as a replacement.
- I understand that if my book is damaged at the time of rental, I must contact the Bookstore within the return deadline to obtain a different copy. I understand that I assume all liability for damage to my rental book if I do not report it within this time period.
- I understand that my rental fee is refundable only if the book is returned to the Bookstore within the return deadline for the term. Any textbook rented after that date will be considered final; rental fees are non-refundable after this time.
- I understand and accept responsibility to return my rental book and its accompanying parts, if applicable (CD's/DVD's, solution manuals, companion texts, etc.) by August 13th, 2016. If my rental text is not returned by August 13th, 2016, I understand that I will be charged for a used copy of the book in addition to the rental fee I paid at the time of rental.
- If my rental text is lost or stolen, I understand that I will need to inform the bookstore by August 13th, 2016. I will be refunded the rental fee and then charged for a used copy as a replacement.
- I will return the rental book to the bookstore by August 13th, 2016.
- I authorize the Bookstore to charge my Student Account for a used book if the book is not returned by the deadline of August 13th, 2016, or if the book is returned damaged (water damage, excessive writing/highlighting, torn pages, etc.) The bookstore reserves the right to reevaluate the condition of the rental text within 30 days of the return deadline.
Graduation Apparel Rentals
Return due date: May 25, 2017